Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A really wonderful Vegan Polish Resource

https://veganclaws.com/vegan-nail-polish-resource/
I just found this, immediately sent a comment thanking the writer and subscribed to her blog. Please take a look at it, it's probably the best resource I have found out there, I can't believe I haven't found it before. What I love about it is she links you to the correspondence she's had with the various companies so you can see for yourself what is said, plus she is really clear on what is or isn't completely vegan and why in the products. I found this fantastic. While I'm very worried about testing on bunnies or monkeys or any other critter, I'm not so worried about the plight of the silk worm, though maybe that is bad.

...

Well, now I feel like I need to go on a Save the Silk Worm crusade.

This introduced me to some new brands I want to check out!! Take a look for yourselves and see what else is out there. The only thing that would make this perfect would be a linky to places to shop for these. Maybe it's in there and I missed it, I only have a little time before I need to scram to get ready for school. Which is going well, sorry I'm not sharing that here, I get really tired. Night school sucks.

I hope all is going well for all of you! Happy Talons!

No comments:

Post a Comment